My BFF (the gorgeous Maine-ite Charity Johnson, mother of 3 and still a size zero!) & I were both welcomed into Jack & Sherrill's home for the weekend and experienced a wealth of amazing experiences as 'bonuses': 3 of which I'd love to share here. 1) a float plane ride all around the city with Jack, 2) stalking THE BACHELOR, Jason Mesnick! and 3) Cuddling Jaime & Rob's newborn baby, born the night I flew in! Baby Drew & Jason Mesnick will be introduced in subsequent posts.
But for now... the float plane ride! Jack is a pilot and invited us for an incredible ride around the city! Right past the space needle (I was so close I may have been able to spit on it... see photo taken from the plane above), over the UW campus and all around Lake Washington... let me tell you, those Microsoft houses are even more impressive from the air.
Jack leading the plane out for boarding.
A view out to Lake Washington. Ah, nothing like a beautiful day in Western Washington!
A view out to Lake Washington. Ah, nothing like a beautiful day in Western Washington!
I would post more photos if my site didn't take eons to load when I insert too many at once... So many gorgeous images--of Bainbridge Island & the green of the Pacific Northwest. Made me long for life there again. Thank you, Jack, for the great experience!
No comments:
Post a Comment