Toward the end of dinner with the crew our last night in Seattle, Sherrill & Courtney alluded to some 'errands' they had run earlier in the day. The two exchanged a secretive glance at the word 'errands' and produced a few giggles. I was immediately curious and Courtney fessed up: they knew where
Jason Mesnick (the most recent 'Bachelor' on ABC's reality show Drew & I are mutually addicted to) LIVES and had driven by his place earlier that day! With TY, his 3 year old son! I freaked out (totally aware of how ridiculous I am). We left the table and piled into the car with McKinzie & Charity, all of us giggling like junior high school girls.
Let me tell you, the house is nothing to be excited about (definitely not the gorgeous houseboat featured in the show), although Jason drives a nice Passat. The neighborhood was so-so--a little subdivision with houses needing new paint & landscaping jobs. When Sherrill pointed out the house we all began screaming and I was determined to catch a closer glimpse (would Molly be there??). We saw a trail that led to the backsides of the homes in his row & Kinze, Charity & I went sprinting off. Through his back fence I was totally able to catch a glimpse of TY! He was jumping on a fold out couch bed, watching TV.

"Peeping" McKinzie & Dana in the photo above. Ty saw Charity's camera flash when she took this picture and stood up, staring out the window & calling to someone else in the house. We didn't see anyone else and ran off (still giggling) after a few minutes of solid stalking.
This is all true. And I know, very very silly. But what fun would life be without silly obsessions? Can't wait for Gillian as the next bachelorette... :)
2 comments:
i can't believe you put this on the internet... how creepy are we?
so, so creepy! i had to post it. but i was thinking 'what if one of the ABC pr dudes searches for entries like this & there are legal repercussions'...! then i realized you can't search my blog--it's private.
but still. totally creepy. :)
Post a Comment