My friend Jade shared this link (to the PhDcomic below) via her G-status this morning... love it. As I work on pulling together a paper I find painful to write, giggles over common scientific writing language are welcome...
Dana, Thank you so much for sharing this...I am working on my research paper this semester and definitely this laugh! Also, I love that you stalked Jason! I have to admit I would have done the same. After years of ridiculing the bachelor/bachelorette I have become addicted. Laurie Lasater (remember her from the DR) and I got together to watch it this past season =) Also, my heart aches for you and your friends as you grieve...
Krista--ha! you are cute. :) and i'm so glad i'm not alone in my bachelor fascination. as someone who loves people watching, the characters & whole process is just fascinating...!
i too used to ridicule (relentlessly, in fact). :)
5 comments:
Ooh! And don't forget Newton's three laws of graduation.
the law of inertia is seriously plaguing me this weekend... ugh... must-do-work!
Dana, Thank you so much for sharing this...I am working on my research paper this semester and definitely this laugh! Also, I love that you stalked Jason! I have to admit I would have done the same. After years of ridiculing the bachelor/bachelorette I have become addicted. Laurie Lasater (remember her from the DR) and I got together to watch it this past season =) Also, my heart aches for you and your friends as you grieve...
Happy Easter!
Apparently grad school has taken away my ability to formulate complete sentences. I meant to write "I definitely NEEDED this laugh."
Krista--ha! you are cute. :) and i'm so glad i'm not alone in my bachelor fascination. as someone who loves people watching, the characters & whole process is just fascinating...!
i too used to ridicule (relentlessly, in fact). :)
say hi to Laurie for me!
Post a Comment