
WHAT A TREAT!! Jaime & Rob had their baby the night I flew in & I awoke to a text the next morning from Jaime, announcing Drew's birth. (I loved not only that I got to meet him, but also that his name mirrors that of my husband!) Really, cuddling baby Drew was phenomenal--and I do not use that adjective lightly. He was perfect: soft, snuggly and so so peaceful. He slept away, then opened those deep dark eyes and even did his first doodie in my arms (...well, in his diaper--while laying in my arms...). Precious, I know. Really though. It was an honor.
And doesn't Jaime look great?! I couldn't believe how cute she was after not sleeping & laboring for far too long.
Charity & I wanted to be sure not to spread any germs (actually, we just thought the masks made us look cute).
1 comment:
awwwww...
Post a Comment