Saturday, January 29, 2011

Postcards from South Africa: 01.28.11


We spent our first night on the town out last night. After biking around Drew's campus we wheeled on over to Hatfield, a nearby trendy neighborhood full of shopping, restaurants and pubs. The square was packed!! Our entire night out cost less than $10.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I see bare arms and wonder what the heat must feel like. ahhh! I'm deeply entrenched down / fur / wool etc. The warm peets latte helps keep the chill at bay. Bracing for a new storm to welcome in groundhog's day!

Unknown said...

I see bare arms and wonder what the heat must feel like. ahhh! I'm deeply entrenched down / fur / wool etc. The warm peets latte helps keep the chill at bay. Bracing for a new storm to welcome in groundhog's day!

straitlet said...

Anne, it's HOT! Delightfully hot. Drew daily checks Chicago's weather and I can't say we miss it (we miss the faces, not the snow). Regardless of my sunscreen-pasted limbs, I'm pretty sure I'll return with some degree of suntan. ;-)