Monday, June 22, 2009
Here we go again
To quote a favorite Paramore song of mine, yes. It's true. P. Moreau from I. Peretz's lab @ U. Montreal published a review of my winter article in the Scientific American, which spurred yet another round of emails & phone calls from press. My 2 favorite: 1) the Seattle Times (I was quick to inform them of my Washingtonian heritage) and 2) New York's public radio--WNYC, requesting that we be guests on their live show "Soundcheck." Nina did the show, getting to open for The Dolls (yes, she's hot for Punk music... and had, in fact, just learned the drum part to "Trash"). Seems like it was a lot of fun. If you'd like to have a listen you can stream the episode at http://www.wnyc.org/ Click on the "Music & Emotion" link (which today is their feature story--I'm sure it'll be buried by tomorrow!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment