After months of relentlessly stalking the specialty sections at different groceries stores, I've finally found an edible Gluten-Free meat substitute! 'Soyrizo'... I know, sounds gross (I hate veggie meat names... i.e. smartdogs...) but let me tell you, I made Mexi eggs tonight for dinner and deLISH! Just when I was beginning to mourn the lack of GF substitutes... sure I like tofu but come on... throw a girl a slice of vegBACON!Ok. Still no bacon (yet another reason why I must call myself quasi-veg). But Chorizo.
In other news? I finally bought new fabric for our bedroom curtains! Yay. Thanks to Jenna for letting me use her sewing machine this weekend... and to Maggie for tips on curtain-making. I can't wait!
2 comments:
I get these at Tai Nam (on Argyle):
http://vegeusa.com/Product5.html
:)
yet another reason why you must take me shopping...! i can't see their ingredients (page is malfunctioning)--they're gluten free?
Post a Comment