She also puked in the windowsill. Awesome.
Mollie received an 8+ hour haircut, completed over 3 sessions. Poor baby. And poor Drew, the barber. Her hair is quite short but grooming a goldendoodle's tough work! They get matted very quickly. We've had to institute a nightly brushing sesh. I don't even brush my own hair that often. Hopefully we won't have to cut her hair this short again until summer...
The weather's been amazing the past few days (literally, it's gone from -30 to +66 oF!!), so Drew & Moll have spent a significant amount of time at the park, be it on a run or playing with doggie friends. When she comes back she's zonked... Mollie sleeping is hilarious, let me tell you. She's either on her back, legs spread eagle, or next to the wall with her back feet propped up on something.
In other news, Drew's birthday was Saturday & we had such a fun evening! Post coming soon...
And I started a design blog. We'll see if I can keep it up. http://www.lucilovely.com
And I started a design blog. We'll see if I can keep it up. http://www.lucilovely.com
No comments:
Post a Comment