So we did a photo shoot yesterday & it was such fun! We've always hated our wedding photos (bad photographer) so when a photographer asked if we'd be willing to pose we said "YES!!" She's a local photographer needing to build her portfolio & was willing to take some casual photos of us as well (as in, photos where I'm not in my wedding dress & veil)--& we get to keep them all! so yesterday I broke out the wedding dress (which I didn't even know we had here in Chicago!), got it pressed & played dress up with Drew. It actually turned into a very romantic afternoon, as we posed & giggled in Northwestern's Shakespeare gardens. A few have asked to see the photos so I thought I'd post some of the samples she sent out late last night. Many more are on their way!



She loved our shoes... I didn't realize Drew had worn the black socks I historically abhor until I saw this photo! Drew has this thing for black socks that I still don't understand.

She took some time to take some shots of us with Mollie as well. I can't wait to see more of them! This one is precious, however, & was included in those she sent last night. A man & his dog.
2 comments:
What gorgeous pics... definitely should frame some of them!
Hmm, yes, those shoes need white socks, or at least funky colored socks. Not black socks. Maybe Drew needs an intervention.
my least favorite black socks memory included a pair of khakhi shorts, brown loafers that tied &... yes... the BLACK SOCKS. At a high school friend's wedding--the first time I introduced Drew to "the gang."
even my dad noted the faux-pas... oh, honey.
Post a Comment