Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Wicked Evening

Woo hoo!!!! Drew & I were pumped to get to see Wicked (FINALLY!) Tuesday night. Alongside four other NU grad students, I organize a group called the "Chicago Cultural Club." It's an organization that aims to get grad students out of the labs & exposes them to activities they might not otherwise a) be able to afford or b) have the energy to do themselves. The Grad School paid for our tickets & we were oh so thankful.

Drew insisted we take a photo remniscent of the Mamma Mia shot we have from London, so here it is (yes, I AM wearing stretch pants). The main difference between the two shots is the hot red head behind us here. Thanks Alex!
DSCN3133

Due to last minute cancellations I was able to score tickets for some of my friends as well. Jade, Alex & I were able to get a shot together.
DSCN3134

And the post wouldn't be complete without a shot of the gorgeous hot pink sign, flaunted by 3 of the club's officers:
DSCN3135

See it if you can. Although I found the character development lacking, the music & dancing just cannot be beat. Phenomenal.

No comments: