Sunday, October 5, 2008

porn for women

It's true. there's something about your man doing household chores that is HOT. with a clean toilet, shower and floors--all while I get caught up on Gossip Girl episodes (come on--I'm sick... all I can do is watch trash tv...). Other than the sniffles, you could say I'm pretty happy this evening!

Yea. Hot.
DSCN3125
And even hotter?
DSCN3124

I'm also happy with our new home decor. We've been rearranging, selling things on Craigslist & turning that profit into new furnishings. It's lovely: our living room is opened up, we have a nice study space near the windows & the kitchen has more personality. I'll post photos as soon as things become more organized. (It might be awhile!)

2 comments:

T said...

Hilarious. No Dana, you are certainly not the only woman that gets turned on by men doing housework.

nicola said...

Agreed.

But thank goodness Eric does other things 'hot-like' - I'm not sure he's ever cleaned the shower :)!

But I do get a little thrill when he changes the lightbulb.