Once again, I've been spoiled. A yearly indulgence of mine is purchasing a pack of 2 tickets to the Joffrey. I'm considered a season ticket holder... even though I only go to two of the shows... meaning I receive certain perks--like my cherished Joffrey tshirt. My second ticket was for their Spring performance this past weekend, which I attended with my dear friend Jenna. Above is a photo of the final (& titulary) performance of the afternoon--Carousel. This piece turned out to be my favorite of the afternoon!The fact that I got to sit in the FRONT ROW during that piece could have contributed to my favor (!!). You see, Jenna arrived at the theatre without a ticket & was able to purchase one from a scalper (ballet scalper, you're thinking?? really??... not really, but I'll spare you the explanation...). Providentially, no one ever claimed the seat next to her! Stealthy Dana snuck up front during intermission, giggling with excitement! Let's just say their leg muscles are even bigger in person. I went home a happy girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment