my favorite alcohol name-for-a-dog-or-child-or-(heck, why not?)-even-a-queen would hands down be "schnopps." Peppermint Schnopps. Peach Schnopps. really, just say it. i think you too will be convinced.
I vote for Roothanne because I know Drew's attachment to Prist Lake and the mountain. Your new furry baby is precious and I know she will give you many years of love and joy. Animals are such a gift from God. Anyway...guess you could call her Roothie! Great to read your blog. Love to you both. Sandy Dickson
8 comments:
Bailey for sure!! She looks just like a creamy Irish drink you'd want to cuddle up with after dessert.
An irish drink?
Then I nominate Jameson as the name!
for a girl?? jameson... if we're on this track, i should have included guinness. stout. pint. okay, now i'm thirsty.
guiness would be a cool dog's name.
and so would jameson. but probably not for girl doggies.
for girls:
bailey.
kahlua.
malibu.
amaretto.
brandy.
tequila.
for boy doggies:
miller
captain morgan
rummy
I probably should stop.
too cute! what kind of dog is she?
Since we're naming liqueurs - how about Amarula??
Now THAT'S a cool name for a doggie.
Or a queen.
perhaps your first born?
my favorite alcohol name-for-a-dog-or-child-or-(heck, why not?)-even-a-queen would hands down be "schnopps." Peppermint Schnopps. Peach Schnopps. really, just say it. i think you too will be convinced.
I vote for Roothanne because I know Drew's attachment to Prist Lake and the mountain. Your new furry baby is precious and I know she will give you many years of love and joy. Animals are such a gift from God. Anyway...guess you could call her Roothie! Great to read your blog. Love to you both. Sandy Dickson
Post a Comment