
Mmm. I love Wednesdays. This is the day I get home before 6pm & have time to cook whatever I please, make tea in my teapot (thanks to Drew who gifted me with it a few weeks ago) and doodle around the house. I made Chiles Rellenos tonight. !Delicioso! This is what I mean by the "Real Life": an evening at home with a real dinner & peace 'n' quiet. Mmm.
My new piano student has reminded me how much I adore teaching children to play. There is something about making a kid excited about learning that thrills me: what an impact you can make! She waited tonight on her front porch waving until I had walked around the corner toward the el. Thank you Alice, I thought, for allowing me to pass along a precious gift. She learned to read notes on the staff today. Big step!
Now off to homework. Maybe. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment