Wednesday, March 3, 2010

This Too Shall Pass

I know, there have been few posts. And these few posts have been rare. Life has been full of unexpected difficulties in many arenas (just a lot of very bad fortune or fate or whatever it is) ... and I feel like it's time for somethin' GOOD to come my way... dag nab it!

Tonight I feel thankful for OK Go, and for my dear sister friend who forwarded the video to me--what JOY! Heck, I may just watch it a few MORE TIMES as dinner simmers on the stove. (insert cheesy e-smiley here)

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


Oh, and in case you didn't pick up on it... the name of the video is, indeed, "This Too Shall Pass." (insert a few more smileys...)

2 comments:

THE ORGANIZING MOM said...

Love that there was a nod to their previous video with the treadmills on there!

Unknown said...

i'll share with paul though i realize i do this with a risk!