mollie, however, would rather be inside with central air (those spoiled city dogs). our little pup has grown into a teenaged girl! she sits, lays down, heels... & gives some of the best cuddles known to mankind. We'll detail some of our latest Mollie fun.


see what I said about good cuddles??
she LOVES pulling down Drew's shorts when they have drawstring waists!

Playing outside our place with some of the Feliki kids. Moktan (right) loves to run around screaming at the top of his lungs while she chases him, & then jumps into Drew's arms.

she really wanted to get in the bath with Drew--I heard whining & barking & went in to see what was wrong to find her wiggling & trying to get in the bath!

turns out it was the bubbles she was excited about! she loved eating them. little did she know, they gave her a beard:

dog park fun. need I say more?

arf?
No comments:
Post a Comment