Tuesday, June 5, 2007

tribute to: The Office

I'm here in the lab until who knows when... I actually brought my toothbrush & a change of clothes with me and may be making a night of it. While I wait on the computer, what do I do? Thank God for the creation of YouTube. And The Office. So... why not post my two favorites for you to enjoy with me?

The Office "Thriller"


Jim as Dwight

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, both of these clips are so amazing! I love the editing on the whole james bond segment...the editing is so brilliant.

And the second clip, where Jim dresses up like Dwight, is from one of the last episodes of this season. At my office, we love the office, so for a long time we kept saying, "Bears...beets...battlestar gallactica."

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

straitlet said...

i know: that was the line i remembered from the whole thing--the one i liked the most. :) not sure why. i think it was the beets.